On our first meeting at the English Debating Club we introduced our plans of work for this school year and welcomed the newcomers of this club.
We also discovered how to create a professional presentation by learning:
- how to avoid copyright infringement
- how to credit reliable sources
- how to find free to use pictures
- how to design an intriguing slide
- how to differentiate whether or not the presentation is professionally made
We wish you could join us on Monday, 28 October, 2.30 p.m – class 8 . We’re going to talk about the history of Halloween and its traditions (with some spooky yet professionally made presentation!)