The dishes of East Islands
The Japanese cuisine offers a wide variety of exotic yet healthy meals. With its constant growth in popularity, we took an in-depth look into traditional dishes such as:
• Sushi – rice and various types of fishes.
• Bento breakfast – consisting of rice, vegetables, fish or meat.
• Ramen – noodle soup and seaweeds.
• Udon – soup and scallions.
• Onigiri – rice and seaweed.
• Dango – sweet rice dumplings.
Due to the vibrant presentation, we gained more knowledge about Eastern culture – thus, we do recommend trying out Japanese dishes.